The investment in dental veneers for teeth could change the way your smile looks in a remarkable way. Yet, this is a permanent change. Are they the right option for fixing your misshapen teeth or improving the discoloration you have? That depends on many factors. At Lovett Dental Northside, our team will work closely with you to help you know exactly what to expect. To learn more about this treatment, please contact Lovett Dental Northside today at 713-691-5551.
The Benefits of Veneers Can Be Impressive
For many people, other types of cosmetic procedures to improve the color or shape of their smile may not work or may not be effective enough. Veneers are often a good option in these situations. Take a closer look at some of the benefits of dental veneers you can expect.
- A like-new smile: This is often the goal for many people. They want to get rid of stains on their teeth or mask the gaps they have. Veneers can do that very well by providing a very natural-looking smile.
- Provide more flexibility in improving tooth shape: Many times, a person with misshapen teeth or a chip in their tooth will benefit from veneers over other products. They provide a better level of flexibility, allowing dentists to create a significant improvement when other options do not work.
- Protect against additional stains: The surface of veneers is very resistant to new staining. For those that have discoloration, knowing that veneers work well to prevent this can be beneficial.
- Long-lasting benefits: Crowns can sometimes be an alternative to veneers. However, dental veneers typically last longer. They can provide a person with a better level of durability because of the exterior surface.
- Improved confidence: For those who hate the way their teeth look, the use of veneers can prove to be exceptional. It can give you a natural, healthy-looking smile once the process is complete.
There are several additional benefits of this dental procedure. To learn more about dental veneers, please contact Lovett Dental Northside today.
The Dental Veneer Benefits May Be an Option for You
Dental veneers may not be the first choice for treatment if you have yellowing of the teeth or a small chip in your tooth. Often, veneers are invasive. They require the filing down of the exterior surface of the tooth to allow the overlay to adhere to it. This treatment is a permanent change. Removing veneers may cause damage to the surface of the tooth, too. It is essential to choose this option when other options are no longer effective.
When done well, veneers can be safe and effective. However, you should know what to expect from your dentist, especially if you are looking for a long-term solution.
Improve Your Smile with Lovett Dental Northside
During your consultation with our veneers specialists at Lovett Dental Northside, you will learn more about the options available and how well they can work for you. You’ll see what veneers look like and get an idea of what happens during the process. Our friendly team of dental professionals wants to ensure you are making the right decision for your needs.
We also offer a wide range of other services in our office. If you are unsure what your options are, visiting a full-service dental team like ours can give you that confidence and insight. Check out some of our other services:
- General dentistry services
- Specialty dental services
- Oral surgery services
- Periodontal disease treatment
- Dental implant services
Dental veneers can provide one of the best improvements for your smile. However, it’s essential to know what to expect in your situation. To do that, set up a consultation with our cosmetic dental team at Lovett Dental Northside. Let our professionals offer insight in helping you to decide if veneers are right for you. Call us at 713-691-5551 or connect with us now online.